Make My Money Matter research finds £2 of every £10 of UK savers' money is invested in businesses at high risk of driving forest destruction worldwide
Over £300bn of UK pension money is invested in companies and financial institutions with high deforestation risk, research published today claims. Carried out by the Make My Money Matter (MMMM) campaign,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial