New IEA analysis reveals methane emissions from the energy sector are 70 per cent higher than official reports, but could high gas prices finally prompt operators to tackle the problem
It is one of the biggest and most worrying mysteries in the field of climate science: where are all the methane emissions coming from? In recent years scientists have wrestled with the sizeable disconnect...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial