Swedish EV brand is working with host of pioneering metals, electronics and other suppliers to shrink carbon footprint of its cars to zero by end of the decade
Electric vehicles (EVs) have been one of the biggest success stories of the burgeoning net zero transition so far, having now decisively shot into the mainstream after doubling their market share to 8.3...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial