ev.energy handed additional £295,000 from Innovate UK to scale up its virtual power plant service designed to ease pressure on the grid from EV charging
Hopes of one day using electric vehicles (EVs) as mobile batteries to help stabilise the UK's electricity grid have received a boost today, with software specialist ev.energy scooping up an additional...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial