Approval means all parts of offshore wind megaproject planned by the developer off the East Anglian coast can proceed
The UK government has awarded planning consent for Vattenfall's 1.8GW Norfolk Vanguard project, which had previously been sent back to the planning system by a legal challenge. The approval of the project...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial