Chancellor unveils measures to address costs of gas supply crisis as businesses demand more ambition and funding for energy efficiency and renewables
The government has unveiled a £9.1bn package of support for households to help ease the burden of the looming hike in energy bills, as the Chancellor Rishi Sunak today confirmed the UK's reliance on fossil...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial