Energy firm steps up European expansion, as it warns of 'tough' year ahead for market due to gas supply crunch
Octopus Energy Group has made its first foray into the French energy market with the acquisition of green energy supplier Plüm Énergie, as the rapidly growing UK-based firm continues to step up its international...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial