Supermarket chain to begin using electric articulated HGVs to transport food and other goods to Wales distribution centre
Tesco is to pioneer the use of electric trucks to supply food and other products to its distribution centre in South Wales from early in the New Year, in a move the company said would mark the first commercial...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial