Design unveiled for FlyZero aircraft it is claimed could carry 279 passengers around the world on zero carbon fuel, as government awards £15m aviation biofuel projects
A design concept for a zero emissions aircraft that would run on liquid hydrogen fuel has been unveiled today by the UK's Aerospace Technology Institute (ATI), as part of a £15m project part funded by...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial