Waste and resources firm claims plan would create the 'world's largest single site energy from waste decarbonisation project'
Cory has announced plans to fit carbon capture and storage (CCS) technology to its existing energy-from-waste plant on the banks of the River Thames, in a move it estimates could save 1.5 million tonnes...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial