Online supermarket has reached a deal with carbon capture specialist Climeworks to help tackle its residual emissions
Ocado Retail has paid for 1,000 tonnes of carbon dioxide to be removed from the atmosphere in support of its net zero plans, in a deal with direct air capture (DAC) specialist Climeworks that is thought...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial