In COP26 speech addressed in large part to young people, Obama slams China and Russia for climate inaction and calls for global cooperation on climate
Former US President Barack Obama has delivered a rousing speech to delegates at the COP26 Climate Summit this afternoon, urging young people to use their voice, votes, and purchasing power to encourage...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial