UK100 group of local authorities warns that as demand for EVs increases, the UK is falling short of the number of chargers needed to meet anticipated growth in demand
Electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure in the UK could soon find itself nearly 250,000 chargers short of the level required to meet demand, new research from the UK100 group of local authorities...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial