The UK faces an acute social housing crisis as well as a major challenge to decarbonise homes, but a net zero social homes programme could offer a solution, argues Shelter's Alastair Harper
Our homes shouldn't still be built like this. Climate change has been known as a fact since at least the 1980s, when a certain Margaret Thatcher was the first leader of a major economy to say at the UN...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial