Latest figures from trade body reveal healthy pipeline of projects but warns slow approvals process is impeding sector’s growth
The rate of consenting for new onshore wind farm projects is less than half what it should be to reach the UK's climate targets, trade body RenewableUK has warned. Figures published by the group late...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial