Conservative Party Conference speech highlights importance of COP26, but fails to deliver fresh policy announcements or expected 2035 zero carbon grid pledge
Boris Johnson touted COP26 as "the summit of our generation", as he hailed the success of the UK's offshore wind sector and promised to boost nature rewilding efforts over the coming decade, during his...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial