Only five sectors are decreasing their emissions, while seven are actually seeing emissions rise, University of the West of England and Zurich UK study finds
Most sectors of the UK economy are on course to miss their 2050 net zero targets, and far more government action is needed to set industry decarbonisation stategies, support consumer education and accelerate...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial