Amazon and Global Optimism reveal that 86 more companies have joined the global corporate decarbonisation initiative
More than 200 companies and organisations have now signed up to The Climate Pledge, the corporate decarbonisation initiative which asks that companies commit to achieving net zero emissions by 2040...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial