Partnerships and carbon free energy are key to Google's decarbonisation plans, according to the tech giant's sustainability officer Kate Brandt
Google sustainability officer Kate Brandt has outlined the tech giant's approach to what it is describing as its third decade of sustainable action. Speaking during BusinessGreen's Net Zero Festival...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial