Partnership with reusable packaging company CLUBZERO aims to tackle plastic pollution from food delivery sector
Just Eat has announced it is to trial reusable packaging across six of its takeaway providers in London over a three-month period, as the leading food delivery app looks to ramp up its waste reduction...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial