Steel produced using hydrogen at HYBRIT plant in Sweden delivered to Volvo which is set to produce its first vehicles using the material by the end of 2021
The world's first 'green steel' produced using hydrogen rather than fossil fuels has been delivered to its first customer Volvo, the consortium behind the pioneering project announced yesterday. HYBRIT...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial