Delivery firm aims to improve air quality and extend range of its electric delivery vans with tyres designed to produce fewer particle emissions
Royal Mail has set its sights on driving down particle emissions from its electric vehicle fleet (EV), today announcing plans to trial greener, more efficient tyres on 15 of its battery-powered delivery...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial