High street bakery chain claims move will improve incomes for cocoa farmers and assist the fight against climate change
High street bakery chain Greggs is expanding its fair trade and sustainable sourcing efforts, today pledging to ensure all of its cocoa meets 100 per cent Fairtrade standards across its supply chain...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial