Green mortgages and electric vehicle charging among financing projects completed by bank in 2021 while high climate impact ventures see reduced funding
NatWest Group has exceeded its £20bn sustainable funding and financing target for 2021 six months early, today revealing it has delivered £9.5bn in green funding over the past six months. The release...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial