Reuse and recycling of construction materials, more sustainable building design, and promotion of refurbishment over building demolition all favoured in new industry strategy
The construction industry is seeking to brush off its reputation as England's biggest producer of waste by promoting refurbishment over demolition, cutting the amount of soil that ends up in landfill,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial