US Climate Envoy issues clarion call for governments to step up diplomatic push in the run up to the COP26 Climate Summit
US climate envoy John Kerry has urged nations and companies worldwide to unite in the urgent battle to drive down emissions just as many did to secure victory in World War Two, as he highlighted the private...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial