New 'Performance Framework' includes fresh goals to slash the use of diesel equipment, drastically improve building energy efficiency, and help enable transport decarbonisation
Diesel generators on construction sites could soon become a thing of the past, under a sweeping new strategy designed to accelerate decarbonisation efforts across the UK construction industry. The government...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial