Government and regulator sketch out their plans for net zero power system through package of new strategies, consultations, and calls for evidence
Just ahead of Parliament breaking up for summer recess, the government and energy regulator Ofgem have produced a series of net zero energy strategies, consultations, and calls for evidence that aim to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial