Emerging economies on course to 'leapfrog' fossil fuel power infrastructure and move straight to renewables-dominated grids, according to new analysis from Carbon Tracker and India's CEEW
Fossil fuel electricity generation has now peaked worldwide, as emerging economies increasingly seize the economic and societal benefits of low-cost renewable energy sources, according to influential think...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial