Ecotricity has tabled three offers to buy out rival green energy company over the last month, all of which have been rejected by Good Energy
Ecotricity has revealed this morning that it has made a number of unsuccessful offers to buy up the stock of rival green energy supplier Good Energy over the past month. The company founded by entrepreneur...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial