Leading supermarket announces plans to slash its own emissions 80 per cent by 2030 and work with suppliers to develop ambitious decarbonisation strategies
Lidl GB this morning became the latest supermarket to announce ambitious new decarbonisation goals, pledging to make its operations 'carbon neutral' by 2022 before slashing its direct emissions by 80 per...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial