Cheshire site to become dedicated EV manufacturing plant from end of 2022 producing raft of electric van and car models
The future of Vauxhall's car manufacturing plant in Ellesmere Port has been secured by the accelerating market shift towards electric vehicles (EVs), with the company's owner today unveiling a £100m investment...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial