Research reveals that just 19 policies have been introduced to tackle negative impacts of fast fashion since 2007 - compared to 689 to try and tackle obesity
The UK government has failed to enact robust policies that clamp down on the negative environmental impacts of fast fashion, despite the sector's heavy toll in terms of water pollution, greenhouse gas...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial