News comes as rival delivery company DPD announces it has also purchased 750 e-vans
Royal Mail has announced plans to buy 3,000 electric vehicles (EVs) to deliver goods to customers located in the increasing number of cities around the UK with Clean Air Zones planned. The mail giant...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial