Supermarket giant to offer suppliers access to preferential financing rates if they commit to science based emissions targets and carbon reporting
Tesco is set to become the first UK retailer to offer sustainability-linked supply chain finance, in a bid to encourage more suppliers to sign up to science-based emissions reduction targets. The voluntary...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial