Environmental Audit Committee writes to government slamming decision to axe grant scheme and urging Ministers to deliver replacement
The Environmental Audit Committee (EAC) of MPs has offered an excoriating assessment of the government's controversial handling of the axed Green Homes Grant, warning the closure of the scheme with minimal...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial