EV drivers want contactless payments and clearer charge point pricing, Electric Vehicle Association poll suggests
Electric vehicle (EV) drivers favour contactless payment options, more transparent pricing metrics, and standardised signage for car charging in order to help build a more accessible and reliable network...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial