Retailer to roll out 'specially-formulated' peat-free alternatives and remove peat-based compost across all 1,100 of its UK stores
The Co-op is to stop selling peat-based compost and begin rolling out specially-formulated, environmentally-friendly alternatives across its 1,100 UK stores and forecourts, in a bid to help "grow a culture...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.