More than £90m to support floating offshore wind, energy storage, and biomass has also been confirmed following last week's Budget
A £20m research and development (R&D) competition to fund "the most promising electric vehicle (EV) technology innovations", has been announced by the Department for Transport (DfT) as it today confirmed ...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial