The pledge builds on the firm's extensive array of existing climate commitments, including to reach net zero carbon emissions by 2039 and to deliver a deforestation-free supply chain within the next two years
Unilever has committed to protect and regenerate a million and a half hectares of land, forests, and oceans by 2030, as part of a sweeping new strategy named Positive Beauty. The commitment builds on...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial