Energy services firm unveils clutch of 2021 climate goals and promises to set science-based target to reduce its Scope 3 greenhouse gas emissions to net zero
Mitie has set its sights on acheiving net zero emissions across its entire supply chain by 2035, as it today announced a flurry of fresh green goals covering electric vehicles, energy efficiency, and single-use...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial