Rare earth magnet recycling project aims to develop materials for luxury automaker's electric and hybrid vehicle ranges
Bentley Motors has teamed with the University of Birmingham to explore the potential of a pioneering technology that extracts rare earth metals from waste electronics, in a bid to provide a stream of recycled...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial