Power purchase agreement (PPA) will see tech giant buy more than half the generation capacity of the 759MW Holladske Kust Noord offshore wind farm under construction off the coast of the Netherlands
Amazon has struck a deal to directly buy clean power from a subsidy-free offshore wind farm being co-developed by oil major Shell and renewables firm Eneco off the coast of the Netherlands, it announced...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial