Number 10 reportedly considering making plans for carbon border tariffs a priority for G7 Summit, as sources downplay chances of new meat and dairy tax
Following hot on the heels of news the Treasury has instructed government departments to explore the potential for a new economy-wide carbon tax, reports have revealed Number 10 is considering making proposals...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial