Electric vehicle market goes from strength to strength even despite Covid-19 pandemic, with UK sales making up more than one in ten new car registrations in 2020
Electric vehicles delivered record sales figures in the UK last year, as battery and plug-in hybrid cars and vans seized more than 10 per cent of total market share amid plunging petrol and diesel sales,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial