Starbucks, Walmart, McDonalds and Nescafe among more than 150 coffee retailers and producers to join collective pledge to invest in forestry protection and smallholder farm efficiency
A global coalition of over 150 major coffee producers, traders, roasters, and retailers have collectively pledged to slash their CO2 emissions by "at least" 1.5 gigatonnes by mid-century, unveiling a plan...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial