National Grid, E.On, RWE, Scottish Power, EDF and Centrica urged to follow SSE’s lead and publish dedicated strategies setting out how workers and consumers will be protected from any shocks of net zero transition
The UK's largest utility companies are facing calls to publish dedicated strategies that set out how they to intend to manage the social implications arising from the shift from fossil fuels to low- and...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.