Motorsport governing body FIA unveils plans for F1 cars to use greener fuel in next five years, as it sets sights on becoming net zero carbon by 2030
The FIA claims to have developed a "100 per cent sustainable" fuel made from bio-waste which it aims standardise across Formula 1 cars within the next five years, as part of the motorsport governing body's...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial