The goal is a marked acceleration of targets previously announced by the firm, reflecting technological innovations and market development in the use of recycled plastics
PepsiCo has pledged to stop selling beverage bottles made from virgin plastic across nine European countries by 2022, with the shift to recycled materials for its bottles expected to slash carbon emissions...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial