Schemes in Glasgow, London, Nottingham and Yorkshire are among projects to snap up awards in the range of £151,000 to £1.5m in second round of National Lottery’s Climate Action Fund.
The National Lottery Community Fund announced this morning that nine community-run sustainability projects have secured funding in the second round of its Climate Action Fund, the £100m initiative launched...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial